Get a Georgia (GA) Medical Marijuana Card
Apply for the Georgia Medical Cannabis Card:
Application Requirements, Instructions, & Fees
- Make sure you have a qualifying illness and submit your Medical Marijuana Certification Request & Record Release Form on our website.
- Once completed, you will be redirected to the appropriate fee page to complete your application and request your appointment. Based on your selections in the form, you will be taken to one of the following fee pages after submission:
- Initial Comprehensive Medical Consultation ($199.00)
- Recertification Medical Evaluation ($125.00)
- Once at the checkout page, you will have the option of paying now (credit/debit, cash App, Zelle) or later (cash) at your appointment.
- A physician will contact you within 24 hours to confirm your eligibility and appointment time. Your confirmation email will also include a link with information to begin your state application if you wish to do so while you wait.
- Consult with the doctor to evaluate your ailments and discuss any questions you may have about medical marijuana treatment.
- Once approved, you will sign a waiver form and a physician certification form for medical marijuana. These forms will be electronically sent to the Georgia Department of Public Health, where they will be reviewed, and your Low THC Oil Registry Card will be created.
- A representative from the Office of Vital Records will contact you, and you will then select the Public Health Office from which you would like to pick up your card.
- You will need to renew your card every two years by seeing a licensed physician again. Georgia charges a $25.00 registration fee which keeps the card valid for two years.
Medical Marijuana Certification Request & Record Release Form
To begin the process of obtaining a medical marijuana card, you must first confirm that you have been diagnosed with a qualifying condition. Please complete the form below so that our physician can request a copy of your records. After submitting the form, you will be redirected to the next step.