Get a Florida (FL) Medical Marijuana Card
Apply for the Florida Medical Cannabis Card:
Application Requirements, Instructions, & Fees
- Make sure you have a qualifying illness and submit your Medical Marijuana Certification Request & Record Release Form on our website.
- Once completed, you will be redirected to the appropriate fee page to complete your application and request your appointment. Based on your selections in the form, you will be taken to one of the following fee pages after submission:
- Initial Comprehensive Medical Consultation ($199.00)
- Recertification Medical Evaluation ($125.00)
- Once at the checkout page, you will have the option of paying now (credit/debit, cash App, Zelle) or later (cash) at your appointment.
- A physician will contact you within 24 hours to confirm your eligibility and appointment time. Your confirmation email will also include a link with information to begin your state application if you wish to do so while you wait.
- Consult with the doctor to evaluate your ailments and discuss any questions you may have about medical marijuana treatment.
- Get approved and registered with the state of Florida’s Medical Marijuana Use Registry, which will remain valid for 210 days and must be re-certified every 70 days.
- Once your qualified physician adds you to the Medical Marijuana Use Registry and enters your email address, you will receive two emails to complete your registration and apply online for your Registry Identification Card.
- Supply all necessary documentation and submit your payment information for the $75.00 processing fee.
- For more information, application requirements, and instructions for applying by mail, click here.
Medical Marijuana Certification Request & Record Release Form
To begin the process of obtaining a medical marijuana card, you must first confirm that you have been diagnosed with a qualifying condition. Please complete the form below so that our physician can request a copy of your records. After submitting the form, you will be redirected to the next step.
FLORIDA STATUTE 64B8-10.003(1) Any person licensed pursuant to chapter 458, F.S., required to release copies of patient medical records may condition such release upon payment by the requesting party of the reasonable costs of reproducing the records.(2) For patients and governmental entities, the reasonable costs of reproducing copies of written or typed documents or reports shall not be more than the following:(a) For the first 25 pages, the cost shall be $1.00 per page.(b) For each page in excess of 25 pages, the cost shall be 25 cents.